With a unique, slimline design, the EB 300 bollard from AUTOPA is ideal for marking paths where space is at a premium. The EB 300 bollard is highly versatile and features a galvanised steel core covered by a hard wearing medium density polyethylene (MDPE) sleeve.
The bollard is supplied black as standard, other colours are available on request. Self-adhesive refl ective strips can be added to the neck of the bollard if required
Available ragged only.
- UV stable sleeve with a durable textured finish
- Standard colour black, other colours to order.
- Manufactured from high grade MDPE
- 100% recyclable
- Galvanised steel core for added durability
- 900mm above ground
- 110mm diameter
- 3x25mm band
- 1500mm overall length (usually 600mm below ground)
- 90mm diameter
- 3mm wall thickness
- Can be reinforced as required