Column Protector (ACP3)
Highly durable, the ACP3 is ideal for protecting vulnerable corners and columns at bumper height in any busy industrial environment. AUTOPA Column Protectors are manufactured from mild steel and galvanised to ensure their longevity. Suitable for both internal and external use.
Column Protectors are available in galvanised, galvanised and coated, and stainless steel finishes (RAL/BS numbers must be specified at time of order). Optional reflective tape can be added to maximise visibility.
Supplied ragged as standard, flanged versions are also available.
- Ragged for casting in as standard, flanged for bolting down is available on request (bolts extra).
- Made of mild steel tube and section.
- Galvanised finish as standard.
- A variety of colour coated finishes are available on request (extra).
- Height above ground - 500mm
- Outside width - 480mm
- Inside width - 460mm
- Internal clearance to back - 250mm
- Upright diameter - 80x80mm square section
- Horizontals diameter - 64mm
- Below ground - 250mm
- Also available for bolting down.
- Other lengths and sizes available on request.
- Reflective tape also available in various colours (extra).