ACP4-50 Column Protector
Functional and robust in design, the ACP4-50 offers double height protection for columns in an industrial environment. AUTOPA Column Protectors are manufactured from mild steel and galvanised to ensure their longevity. Suitable for both internal and external use.
Column Protectors are available in galvanised, galvanised and coated, and stainless steel finishes (RAL/BS numbers must be specified at time of order). Optional reflective tape can be added to maximise visibility.
Supplied ragged as standard, flanged versions are also available.
- Ragged for casting in as standard, flanged for bolting down is available on request (bolts extra).
- Made of mild steel tube and section.
- Galvanised finish as standard.
- A variety of colour coated finishes are available on request (extra).
- This column protector also includes a stainless steel option.
- 900mm Height above ground
- 500mm External Width
- 400mm Internal Width
- 48mm Diameter tube
- 50mm x 50mm Diameter tube