Heavy Duty Warehouse Rail
The AUTOPA Heavy Duty Warehouse Rail is designed to protect vulnerable areas on busy industrial and commercial sites. BS 6399 compliant, it is ideal for protecting places and people from high impact collisions. Manufactured from mild steel and galvanised for longevity, it is suited for internal and external use.
The Heavy Duty Warehouse Rail is constructed from a variety of different sections (each sold separately), allowing a system to be built to suit any site. Barrier legs are flanged as standard (ragged versions are available upon request) and double height leg extensions can be added to provide and additional level of protection.
- Galvanised steel construction.
- Sold in component form (complete system must be purchased to full fill required coverage).
- Components include:
-GH base plate
-Ground anchor bolts
-Other component are available on request
- Barrier rail length 3.2m
- Available flanged for bolting down as standard.
- Casting in buffers are available on request.
- Double height rails are available on request.