Eco Sheffield Cycle Stand
The tubular cycle stand, a familiar sight throughout the UK, allows the frame of the bicycle to be secured by the users own security lock. Suitable for securing two bicycles. The EcoSheffield is a reduced footprint variant of the ever popular Sheffield cycle stand.
The practical and durable nature of the VELOPA EcoSheffield cycle stand ensures it has been consistently recommended by cycling groups since it’s introduction in the 2000’s.
- Suitable for one or two bikes (one each side).
- Available ragged for casting in or flanged for bolting down.
- Manufactured from galvanised mild steel tube.
- Stainless steel finish is also available.
- 750mm above ground
- 340mm overall length
- 48mm diameter tube
- 3.2mm wall thickness (mild steel)
- 2mm wall thickness (stainless steel)
- 300mm below ground (ragged version)
- Colour coated finishes also available.
- Flanged version requires 6no 12mm bolts
- Stainless steel is grade 304 as standard (316 available to order)