Rugby Cycle Stand
The VELOPA Rugby Cycle Stand is a P shaped tubular stand, designed to provide cyclists with a secure stand for locking their cycles. The design allows the frame of the bicycle to be secured by the users own security lock. Suitable for securing two bicycles. The Rugby Cycle Stand is available in both galvanised and stainless steel, with ragged feet for casting into new concrete or flanged feet for bolting to an existing surface.
The practical and durable nature of the VELOPA Rugby Cycle Stand stand ensures that the stand will complement any environment and draw users attention to the provision of bicycle parking areas.
- Suitable for one or two bikes (one each side).
- Available ragged for casting in or flanged for bolting down.
- Manufactured from galvanised mild steel tube.
- Stainless steel finish is also available.
- 760mm above ground
- 700mm overall length
- 350mm leg centres
- 48mm diameter tube
- 3.2mm wall thickness (mild steel)
- 2mm wall thickness (stainless steel)
- 300mm below ground (ragged version)
- Colour coated finishes also available.
- Flanged version requires 6no. 12mm bolts
- Stainless steel is grade 304 as standard (316 available to order)