Buckby Cycle Stand
The VELOPA Buckby Cycle Stand is a shaped tubular cycle stand. The design allows the frame of the bicycle to be secured by the users own security lock. The Buckby Cycle Stand is suitable for securing two bicycles. The Buckby Cycle Stand is available in galvanised steel, Grade 304 and Grade 316 Stainless Steel, with ragged feet for casting into new concrete or flanged feet for bolting to an existing surface.
The practical and durable nature of the VELOPA Bucky Cycle Stand stand ensures that the stand will complement any environment and offers an aesthetically pleasing alternative to the Sheffield Cycle Stand.
- Suitable for one or two bicycles (one each side).
- Available ragged for casting in or flanged for bolting down.
- Manufactured from galvanised mild steel tube.
- Stainless steel finish is also available.
- 750mm above ground.
- 750mm overall length.
- 48mm diameter tube.
- 3.2mm wall thickness (mild steel).
- 2mm wall thickness (stainless steel).
- 300mm below ground (ragged version).
- Colour coated finishes also available.
- Flanged version requires 6 no. 12mm bolts.
- Stainless steel is grade 304 as standard (316 available to order)
- Can be manufactured as a toastrack (extra - please ask for prices).