Model R Cycle Holder
The simplest cycle holder, a familiar sight throughout the UK, allows the tyre of the bicycle to be supported. The stand is fixed to a suitable wall and can be spaced at not less than 610mm between holders for cost effective cycle parking.
The Model R is available in either 90° or 45° versions which allow for cycles to be parked either head-on or angled. The practical and durable nature of the VELOPA Model R cycle holder ensures it has been consistently specified and used since it’s introduction in the 1950’s.
- Suitable for one bicycle.
- For bolting to a suitable brick or concrete wall.
- Manufactured from galvanised mild steel bar and tube.
- Available set at 90 or 45 degree angles.
- Can be used for single or double level parking (in conjunction with the VELOPA BC Ramp).
- 310mm overall height
- 203mm maximum from wall (90 deg.)
- 178mm maximum from wall (45 deg.)
- 89mm overall width
- For bolting to the wall only (10mm bolts are available extra)
- BC ramps available to use with double level option (for details see data sheet).
- Also available as a rack or stand.