Model SU(V) Cycle Holder
The Model SU (V) is a freestanding variant of the simplest cycle holder, the Model R. A familiar sight throughout the UK, these holders allow the tyre of the bicycle to be supported. The Model SU (V) is suitable for two bicycles. The stand is fixed to the ground, in either ragged (for casting into concrete) or flanged (for bolting down) versions and can be spaced at not less than 610mm between holders for cost effective cycle parking.
The practical and durable nature of the VELOPA Model SU (V) cycle holders ensures they have been consistently specified and used since it’s introduction in the 1950’s.
- SU(V) is suitable for two bikes.
- Available ragged for casting in or flanged for bolting down.
- Manufactured from galvanised mild steel bar and tube.
- 687mm height above ground
- 50mm x 50mm square section tube
- 203mm below ground (ragged version)