Birmingham Cycle Stand
The VELOPA Birmingham Cycle Stand features an integrated signage plate and tapping rail, making it fully compliant with the cycle parking recommendations on the Birmingham transport network. The signage plate incorporates the Cycle Parking ‘P’ and cycle symbol signs as standard ensuring cycle parking areas are easily identifiable at all times.
The design of the Birmingham Cycle Stand allows cyclists to secure the frame and wheel of their bicycles to the stand using their own lock. Each stand is suitable for securing up to two bicycles.
Manufactured from galvanised steel tube and ragged as standard; flanged, colour coated and stainless steel versions are also available. RAL/BS numbers must be specified at time of order. Reflective tape can be added to the stand to further enhance visibility if required.
- Suitable for one or two bikes (one each side).
- Available ragged for casting in or flanged for bolting down.
- Manufactured from galvanised mild steel tube.
- Stainless steel finish is also available.
- Featuring an integrated signage and tapping plate as standard
- Reflective tape available on request
- 750mm above ground
- 800mm overall length
- 48mm diameter tube
- 3mm wall thickness (mild steel)
- 2mm wall thickness (stainless steel)
- 300mm below ground (ragged version)
- Colour coated finishes also available.
- Flanged version requires 6no 12mm bolts
- Stainless steel is grade 304 as standard (316 available to order)