Pedestrian Guard Rail
Designed to protect and guide pedestrians, the Pedestrian Guardrail from AUTOPA is ideal for busy junctions and thoroughfares. Designed in accordance with BS EN 7818 for class 1 and 2 loading, it is manufactured from highly durable mild steel and galvanised as standard to ensure its longevity.
The infill bars are made from 12mm solid mild steel bar, and the panels are available full height, or with an additional “vision gap” for areas where extra visibility is required. The panels are supplied galvanised as standard, but can be colour coated as required (BS/RAL codes must be supplied at time of order).
Available ragged only.
- 12mm bar diameter
- Galvanised finish as standard
- Colour coating option available. RAL Colours must be specified at time of order
- Also available with a visibility gap at the top of the panel.
- Complies with BS 7818 for class 1 and 2 loading.
- 1000mm height above ground.
- 2000mm overall width.
- 50mm x 30mm rectangular hollow frame.