Door Stop Thin
The Type 2 Door Stop is perfect for protecting walls from being damaged by opening doors. An integrated rubber stopper prevents the door from hitting the steel frame. Available for installation both individually and in pairs, they are ideal for commercial and industrial sites, they are suitable for internal and external use.
Manufactured from mild steel, galvanised for its longevity, the Type 2 Door Stop is incredibly hardwearing. Colour coated and stainless steel finishes are available upon request (please state BS/RAL number at time of order). Available ragged for casting or flanged for bolting down.
- Main construction of mild steel tube.
- Rubber stopper prevents damage to doors.
- Available ragged for casting or flanged for bolting down.
- 1100mm above ground
- 350mm wide
- 48mm diameter tube
- 3mm wall thickness (galvanised)
- 2mm wall thickness (stainless)
- 300mm below ground (ragged only)
- Galvanising is standard, colour coated and stainless steel options available.
- For colour coated finishes, RAL or BS numbers must be specified at time of order.
- Rubber stopper is centrally aligned on door stop.