The Type 1 Door Stop is designed to protect walls from being damaged by swinging doors, while the integrated rubber stopper protect the door’s surface from any damage. Ideal for commercial and industrial sites, they are suitable for internal and external use and can be installed either individually or in pairs.
Extremely durable, the Type 1 Door Stop is manufactured from galvanised mild steel and available ragged or flanged. Available in colour coated and stainless steel finishes (please state BS/RAL number at time of order). To maximise visibility, solid steel infill plates can be added to the door stop (other materials and finishes are available upon request).
- Main construction of mild steel tube.
- Rubber stopper prevents damage to doors.
- Available ragged for casting or flanged for bolting down
- 1100mm above ground
- 800mm wide
- 48mm diameter tube
- 3mm wall thickness (galvanised)
- 2mm wall thickness (stainless)
- 300mm below ground (ragged only)
- Galvanising is standard, colour coated and stainless steel options available.
- For colour coated finishes, RAL or BS numbers must be specified at time of order.
- Rubber stopper can be fitted on left or right side of door stop.