GFC 2R Ornamental Bollard
With a simple, yet unique design the GFC 2R Ornamental Mild Steel Bollards from AUTOPA are suitable for a wide range of locations and purposes. The main post is constructed using mild steel, two rings of high grade malleable cast iron are subsequently welded onto the steel tube to complete the design. Then the whole post is galvanised to ensure its longevity.
The posts are supplied in a galvanised finish as standard, however, these bollards can be powder coated or painted as required. RAL numbers must be specified at time of order. The bollards are supplied ragged for casting into concrete, however, flanged and removable versions are available.
Eyelets, hooks and chains can be added to these bollards to complete the decorative effect. Please ask for more information.
- Body constructed from mild steel, galvanised for longevity
- Detailing manufactured from high grade, impact resistant, malleable cast iron
- Ground fixing of ragged bollards is assisted by ground fixing spikes
- 1000mm above ground
- 400mm below ground
- 114mm diameter tube
- 3mm wall thickness
- Flanged and removable versions are also available
- Removable versions are lockable with a padlock
- Galvanising is standard, colour coated options available extra
- For colour coated finishes, RAL numbers must be specified at time of order
- Options of eyelets, hooks and chain are available extra