GFC3500 Morpeth Ornamental Bollard
Elegant but functional in its design the GFC 3500 (Morpeth) Ornamental Mild Steel Bollard is constructed using mild steel, galvanised to ensure its longevity. Caps and rings manufactured from impact resistant malleable cast iron are welded on to the steel body to complete the design.
The bollards are available in a galvanised and a galvanised and coated finish. RAL numbers must be specified at time of order.
The bollard comes ragged as standard, flanged and removable options are available. Eyelets, hooks and chains can be added to these bollards to complete the decorative effect. Please ask for more information.
- Main construction of mild steel tube.
- Cap and rings of high grade, impact resistant, malleable cast iron, welded on to steel tube.
- Ground fixing of ragged bollards is assisted by ground fixing spikes.
- 900mm above ground
- 400mm below ground
- 114mm diameter tube
- 3mm wall thickness
- Also available with flanges for bolting down (bolts available extra).
- Also available removable (lockable by padlock).
- Galvanising is standard, colour coated options available extra.
- For colour coated finishes, RAL numbers must be specified at time of order.
- Options of eyelets, hooks and chain are available extra.
- Ragged versions can be re-inforced with internal steel core, concrete or both.