GFC4500 Ornamental Bollard
The GFC4500 from AUTOPA is a traditionally styled ornamental bollard designed to resemble its cast iron relative. The body of the bollard is manufactured from mild steel which is galvanised as standard to ensure its longevity. Cast Iron caps and rings are welded on to the steel body to complete the design. Contrasting coatings are available at an additional cost.
The bollards are available in a galvanised and galvanised and coated finish. RAL numbers must be specified at time of order. Eyelets, hooks and chains can be added to these bollards to complete the decorative effect. Please ask for more information.
- 900mm above ground
- 300mm below ground (Ragged only)
- 267mm below ground (Removable only)
- 114mm diameter tube
- 3mm wall thickness
- Also available with flanges for bolting down (bolts available extra).
- Removable versions also available (lockable by padlock).
- Galvanising is standard, colour coated options available extra.
- For colour coated finishes, RAL numbers must be specified at time of order.
- Options of eyelets, hooks and chain are available extra.
- Ragged versions can be reinforced with internal steel core, concrete or both.