GFC5000 Ornamental Bollard
The AUTOPA range of GFC ornamental bollards combine mild steel tube with high grade, impact resistant, malleable cast iron caps and rings. The GFC 5000 is an aesthetically pleasing bollard ideal for providing protection against unauthorised parking or access. The GFC range is ideal for use around pedestrian precincts, pavements, play and parking areas, as part of traffic calming measures, pedestrianisation schemes and as a deterrent to ram-raiders.
The GFC 5000 is available in galvanised, galvanised and coated finishes. It is also available in ragged for casting into concrete, flanged for bolting down or removable versions.
The AUTOPA GFC 5000 is shown in a galvanised and coated black with ragged fixing and with optional chain.
- Main construction of galvanised mild steel tube.
- Cap & rings of high grade, impact resistant, malleable cast iron, welded on to steel tube.
- Ground fixing of ragged bollards is assisted by ground fixing spikes.
- 1000mm above ground
- 500mm below ground
- 114mm diameter tube
- 3mm wall thickness
- Also available with flanges for bolting down (bolts available extra).
- Removable versions also available (lockable by padlock).
- Galvanising is standard, colour coated options available extra.
- For colour coated finishes, RAL numbers must be specified at time of order.
- Options of eyelets, hooks and chain are available extra.