A functional bollard, robust in design; the Stepped Bollard is constructed using mild steel, galvanised to ensure its longevity. The step offers a decorative feature with the option of adding reflective tape for added visibility.
The bollards are available in a galvanised and a galvanised and coated finish. RAL numbers must be specified at time of order.
Supplied ragged as standard, flanged and removable versions are also available. Removable bollards are secured using a padlock attaching to a ground socket.
- Galvanised finish as standard
- Ragged ends as standard
- Flanged for bolting down available
- Removable versions with ground socket are available
- Step height of stepped bollards is 150mm, will fit tape to 130mm
- 1000mm above ground
- 400mm below ground (330mm for 139mm diameter)
- 5mm wall thickness (3mm for 152 diameter)
- 139mm stepping to 114mm
- 152mm stepping to 139mm
- 168mm stepping to 139mm
- 150x150mm stepping to 140x140mm
- Also available flanged for bolting down and removable
- Re-inforced option available
- Re-inforced bollards are not available removable or flanged
- Galvanised finish is standard, colour coated options available on request