Sprung Boundary Post
The AUTOPA Sprung Boundary Post is designed for use to mark the edges of car parking spaces and can take gentle knocks from cars at parking speeds. The Sprung Boundary Post has a spring incorporated into the base which allows it to absorb low speed impacts and return to its original position.
The post can deflect up to 30 degrees from the vertical. The Sprung Boundary Post is available in Galvanised and Galvanised and Coated finishes, and is further available either ragged for casting in to concrete or flanged for bolting down.
The reflective, high visibility band ensures your sprung boundary post will always be seen.
- Available ragged for casting in or flanged for bolting down.
- Spring allows the Post to return to position after light impact.
- Will spring approx 30 degrees from the vertical.
- Weather cap of black polypropylene.
- 750mm above ground
- 48mm overall diameter
- 3.2mm wall thickness
- All Mild Steel Posts are galvanised finish as standard.
- For colour coated finishes RAL numbers must be specified at time of order.
- Also available in stainless steel finish (grade 304).
- 3 bolts are required for bolt down.
- Chain and eyelets available extra.