Stealth Parking Post
The original hinged parking post; patented in 1959 is still the preferred choice for the protection of individual parking spaces throughout Britain, the Stealth Post has all the benefits of the original but with the further advantage of a fully flush to ground level socket.
The extremely durable and reliable design of the parking post ensures your parking space will always be available. The reflective, high visibility band ensures your parking post will always be seen.
The AUTOPA Stealth Parking Post is push-down to lock and is unlocked by pressing down on the cap and rotating the key (Supplied with 2 keys). The post is then fully raised or lowered and relocked.
- Designed for reservation of parking spaces or in low use access areas.
- Lockable in the up and down position
- Internally spring assisted
- Made of mild steel tube or stainless steel tube
- Base plate of cast SG iron, box of mild steel plate
- Weather cap of black polypropylene
- (Not suitable for heavily used areas nor for HGV use)
- 660mm above ground
- 64mm overall diameter
- 3.2mm wall thickness
- Overall box dimensions 220x860x95mm
- All mild steel posts are galvanised finish as standard.
- For colour coated finishes RAL numbers must be specified at time of order.
- Also available in stainless steel finish (grade 304).
- 2 keys are included.
- Locks are non-ferrous & rust free.
- Operational lift up weight for hinged posts is 4kgs.