TOPLOK Parking Post FB
The TOPLOK parking post is the padlockable variant of the original hinged parking post; patented in 1959, and still the preferred choice for the protection of individual parking spaces throughout Britain.
The extremely durable and reliable design of the TOPLOK parking post ensures your parking space will always be available. The reflective, high visibility band ensures your parking post will always be seen.
The AUTOPA TOPLOK parking post is locked by fitting a padlock to the top of the post through the lower hole of the bar protruding through the cap, the padlock can also be fitted in the upper hole, thus allowing the post to be raised or lowered.
For emergency access the AUTOPA TOPLOK Parking Post FB has a removable hinge pin which is secured with a Fire Brigade padlock (lock and key both available separately)
- Designed for reservation of parking spaces
- Lockable in the up and down position
- Lockable by padlock (sold separately)
- Made of mild steel tube or stainless steel tube
- Base plate of cast SG iron
- Weather cap of black polypropylene
- Overall base dimension 203 x 102mm
- 750mm x 203mm x 102mm (h x w x l).
- 64mm outside diameter galvanised steel tube body.
- Plastic cap.
- 110mm minimum vehicle clearance.