TOPLOK Parking Post
The AUTOPA TOPLOK parking post is the padlockable variant of the original hinged parking post; patented in 1959, and still the preferred choice for the protection of individual parking spaces throughout Britain.
The extremely durable and reliable design of the TOPLOK parking post ensures your parking space will always be available when required. The reflective, high visibility band also ensures your parking post will always be seen.
The AUTOPA TOPLOK parking post is locked by fitting a padlock to the top of the post through the lower hole of the bar protruding through the cap, the padlock can also be fitted in the upper hole, thus allowing the post to be raised and lowered.
- Designed for reservation of parking spaces
- Lockable in the up and down position
- Lockable by padlock (sold separately)
- Made of mild steel tube or stainless steel tube
- Base plate of cast SG iron
- Weather cap of black polypropylene
- Overall base dimension 203 x 102mm
- 780m above ground
- 64mm diameter tube
- 3.2mm wall thickness
- For colour coated finishes RAL numbers must be specified at time of order.
- Also available in stainless steel finish (grade 304).
- Padlocks and bolts are available at extra cost
- 2 bolts are required for bolting down.
- For master suited posts, each post is randomly keyed.
- Locks are non-ferrous & rust free.
- Operational lift up weight for Hinged Posts is 4kgs.