Perimeter Barriers (Galvanised Steel)
Perimeter Barriers also known as Hooped Barriers are designed to help secure site perimeters and provide a permanent obstacle to vehicle access. They can also be used to secure motorcycles, to mark boundaries, form trolley parks and protect vulnerable door entrances and exits. Best suited to sites where aesthetics and security are equally important, perimeter barriers are commonly found outside car showrooms. Perimeter barriers protect the cars on the forecourt without impeding a customer’s view of the vehicles.
As a manufacturer we can be flexible to your requirements and manufacture a perimeter barrier to your exact requirements.
- Available in sizes 500mm-2000mm wide
- Four tube diameters to choose from (48mm, 60mm, 76mm, 90mm)
- Available in stainless steel, galvanised mild steel or galvanised and coated mild steel
- Can be used to secure a large area against vehicle traffic
- Aesthetically pleasing alternative to traditional fencing
- Manufactured in the UK to your exact requirements
- Available in Ragged (for casting in), Flanged (for bolting down) or Removable (lockable with a padlock)
- Horizontal rails and central legs available on request
- Tube diameter galvanised finish - 48, 60, 76 or 90mm.
- Tube diameter stainless steel - 48mm
- Height above ground - up to 1000mm
- Overall length - up to 2000mm
- All Mild Steel Posts are galvanised finish as standard.
- For colour coated finishes RAL numbers must be specified at time of order.
- Also available in stainless steel finish.
- Flanged versions require bolting to established concrete of at least 300mm cubed per leg.
- Ragged versions require a hole of at least 450mm deep per leg for casting into concrete.
- This product is guaranteed for 12 months (if installed and used correctly).