Highly versatile and suited for a wide range of applications, the AUTOPA EB100 Steel Core Bollard is the preferred option for many retail parks. Extremely durable and 100% recyclable, the EB100 bollards feature a high strength galvanised steel core under a rugged medium density polyethylene (MDPE) sleeve. The sleeve is fully removable, and can be easily replaced if damaged.
The bollard is supplied black as standard, other colours are available on request. Flanged and removable versions are also available.
Reflective bands can be added to the neck of the bollard if required.
- UV stable sleeve with a durable textured finish
- Standard colour black, other colours to order.
- Manufactured from high grade MDPE
- 100% recyclable
- Galvanised steel core for added durability
- 900mm above ground
- 180mm diameter
- 1220mm overall length (usually 400mm below ground)
- 114mm diameter
- 3mm wall thickness
- Flanged and removable versions also available
- Can be reinforced as required (ragged only)
- Removable versions are secured using a padlock and include the steel core
- Ragged ends as standard.