The AUTOPA Blackpool Polyurethane Bollard has a traditional design and offers site owners a simple and effective way of controlling parking and vehicle access. Ideal for use around shops, pavements and parking areas, these bollards can be used individually or as a part of a wider traffic calming measure.
Cast in an engineering grade, heavy duty polymer, around an integral steel core, these bollards are corrosion and shatter proof. Available ragged and black only, these bollards are a durable replacement for traditional cast iron bollards.
- Polyurethane Bollards are cast in an engineering grade, heavy duty polymer, Ultrathane 6000 in 70D hardness.
- Fully pigmented and finished in black polyurethane paint as standard.
- Other colours are available.
- Cast around a mild steel core with 300mm root and anchoring bar for casting in.
- 815mm above ground
- 300mm below ground
- 180mm maximum diameter
- 14kg gross weight
- Can be manufactured as a removable version