Traditional and sturdy in design, the Delaval Polyurethane Bollard provides a simple, yet elegant, parking and access control solution. Ideal for use individually, or as a part of a wider traffic calming measure, they are suitable for a range of locations. Corrosion and shatter proof, these bollards are cast in an engineering grade, heavy duty polymer around a steel core.
Available ragged and black only, polyurethane bollards are a highly durable like for like replacement for traditional cast iron bollards.
- Polyurethane Bollards are cast in an engineering grade, heavy duty polymer, Ultrathane 6000 in 70D hardness.
- Fully pigmented and finished in black polyurethane paint as standard.
- Other colours are available.
- Cast around a mild steel core with 300mm root and anchoring bar for casting in.
- 800mm above ground
- 300mm below ground
- 150mm maximum diameter
- Can be manufactured as removable version