A classically styled ornamental bollard, the AUTOPA Hexham Polyurethane Bollard features a decorative cap and bevelled body. Suitable for a wide range of locations this bollard is an aesthetically pleasing solution to unauthorised parking or access.
Cast in an engineering grade, heavy duty polymer, around an integral steel core, these bollards are corrosion and shatter proof. Available ragged and black only, this bollard is a durable replacement for traditional cast iron bollards.
- Polyurethane Bollards are cast in an engineering grade, heavy duty polymer, Ultrathane 6000 in 70D hardness.
- Fully pigmented and finished in black polyurethane paint as standard.
- Other colours are available.
- Cast around a mild steel core with 300mm root and anchoring bar for casting in.
- 915mm above ground
- 300mm below ground
- 190mm maximum diameter
- 22kg gross weight
- Can be manufactured as removable version