The AUTOPA Manchester Polyurethane Bollard has a traditional design and offers an elegant and robust access control solution. Ideal for use around shops, pavements and parking areas, this bollard can be used individually or as a part of wider traffic calming measures.
Corrosion and shatter proof, this bollard is cast in an engineering grade, heavy duty polymer around a steel core. Available ragged and black only, polyurethane bollards are a durable like for like replacement for traditional cast iron bollards.
- Polyurethane Bollards are cast in an engineering grade, heavy duty polymer, Ultrathane 6000 in 70D hardness.
- Fully pigmented and finished in black polyurethane paint as standard.
- Other colours are available.
- Cast around a mild steel core with 300mm root and anchoring bar for casting in.
- 1000mm above ground
- 300mm below ground
- 225mm maximum diameter
- 22kg gross weight
- Can be manufactured as removable version