Traditional and elegant in design, the AUTOPA Morpeth Polyurethane Bollard is suitable for a variety of locations and purposes. Cast in an engineering grade, heavy duty polymer around an integral steel core, this slim-line ornamental bollard is corrosion and shatter proof and can be used as part of a robust vehicle access control solution.
Available ragged and black only, polyurethane bollards are a durable like for like replacement for traditional cast iron bollards.
- Polyurethane Bollards are cast in an engineering grade, heavy duty polymer, Ultrathane 6000 in 70D hardness.
- Fully pigmented and finished in black polyurethane paint as standard.
- Other colours are available.
- Cast around a mild steel core with 300mm root and anchoring bar for casting in.
- 900mm above ground
- 300mm below ground
- 110mm maximum diameter
- 15kg gross weight
- Can be manufactured as removable version