Removable Bollard 750
The Removable Bollard offers an effective, simple and robust way to protect premises and vehicles. Removable Bollards are particularly suitable for locations where occasional access is required, the simple pin and padlock system provides an easy to operate solution for locking the bollard in place. The Removable Bollard is 750mm above ground and is available in a range of outside tube diameter size 76mm.
The Removable Bollard 750 is ideal for protecting vehicle forecourts, commercial premises, car parks and domestic driveways and can be used in conjunction with fixed bollards as part of a security system for all types of premises.
- Socket depth for removables is 267mm.
- Ground socket & flap are made from fabricated steel.
- Lockable by padlock (extra).
- Available in Galvanised or Stainless Steel.
- Top of socket = 152 x 160mm.
- 750mm above ground
- 76mm diameter tube
- 3.65mm wall thickness
- All mild steel posts are galvanised finish as standard.
- For colour coated finishes RAL numbers must be specified at time of order.
- Chain and eyelets available extra.