Removable Bollard 900
The Removable Bollard offers an effective, simple and robust way to protect premises and vehicles. Removable Bollards are particularly suitable for locations where occasional access is required, the simple pin and padlock system provides an easy to operate solution for locking the bollard in place. The Removable Bollard is 900mm above ground and is available in a range of outside tube diameter sizes from 60mm through to 204mm.
The Removable Bollard 900 is ideal for protecting vehicle forecourts, commercial premises, car parks and domestic driveways and can be used in conjunction with fixed bollards as part of a security system for all types of premises.
- Socket depth for removables is 267mm.
- Socket weight 9kg.
- Ground socket & flap are made from fabricated steel.
- Weather cap of black polypropylene.
- Lockable by padlock (extra).
- Top of socket = 152 x 160mm.
- 900mm above ground
- 60-204mm diameter tube
- Available Galvanised or Stainless Steel
- All mild steel posts are galvanised finish as standard.
- For colour coated finishes RAL numbers must be specified at time of order.
- Chain and eyelets available extra.