The RemovaPost-GL (RGP) offers a highly effective and robust way to protect premises and vehicles. The RemovaPost-GL is supplied with a shallow fitting ground socket from which the post can be removed and placed to one side when not in use. This solution is ideal where the ground prevents the use of Retractable posts.
The post is lockable by placing the post in the socket, rotating the post 45° and then pressing the high-security push button 7-pin lock. The post is unlocked, using the supplied key, rotated and then removed.
The RemovaPost-GL (RGP) is ideal for protecting vehicle forecourts, commercial premises, car parks and domestic driveways.
The AUTOPA RemovaPost-GL (RGP) is shown in galvanised finish with the optional AUTOPA Red & White Chevron Reflective Label.
- Includes 7 pin anti drill centre push lock at the base of the post.
- Includes 2 keys
- Available randomly or identically keyed (for two or more posts).
- Galvanised as standard, also available colour coated.
- Socket depth 313mm
- Socket weight 9kg
- 745mm above ground
- 90mm diameter tube
- 3mm wall thickness
- All mild steel posts are galvanised finish as standard.
- For colour coated finishes RAL numbers must be specified at time of order.
- Chain and eyelets available extra.
- Optional Red & White Chevron Reflective Label.