RSP (Removable Security Post)
The Removable Security Post is suitable for areas where occasional access is required. The post is typically locked in place over night and removed during the day. Additional ground sockets are available for storing the post in a convenient location when not in use.
The RSP is available in galvanised and galvanised and coated finish. The post is supplied with a High Security Sliding Bolt padlock.
The AUTOPA RSP is shown in galvanised and coated yellow finish (High Security Sliding Bolt padlock included).
- Socket depth for removables is 267mm.
- Socket weight 9kg.
- Ground socket & flap are made from fabricated steel.
- Weather cap of black polypropylene.
- Includes a high security sliding bolt padlock.
- Top of socket = 152 x 160mm.
- 900mm above ground.
- 76mm diameter tube.
- 3.65mm wall thickness.
- All mild steel posts are galvanised finish as standard.
- For colour coated finishes RAL numbers must be specified at time of order.
- Chain and eyelets available extra.