Trolley Protection Rail
Designed with the retail market in mind, the AUTOPA Trolley Protection rail is ideal for protecting vulnerable walls and windows from trolley damage. Sitting only 185mm above the ground, this railing can be used to protect both internal and external structures and is commonly found around entrances or glass panels.
Trolley Protection Rails are manufactured to order and overall length must be specified at the time of order.
- Manufactured from galvanised mild steel or stainless steel (grade 304 as standard).
- 48mm diameter tube
- Average leg spacing is 1500mm
- Available ragged or flanged
- Rose plates are also available
- Height above ground: 185mm
- 150mm below ground (ragged only)
- 3mm wall thickness
- Also available in grade 316 stainless steel
- 3 bolts are required for bolting down.