Corner Protection Hoop (CPH)
The AUTOPA Corner Protection Hoop provides protection for corners and other vulnerable areas on busy industrial sites. Manufactured from mild steel and galvanised for longevity, the Corner Protection Hoop is highly durable. Available in 1000mm and 500mm heights they can be used to protect a wide range of locations from vehicles of different sizes.
Corner Protection Hoops are available in galvanised, galvanised and coated, and stainless steel finishes (RAL/BS numbers must be specified at time of order). Optional reflective tape can be added to maximise visibility.
Supplied ragged as standard, flanged versions are also available.
- Ragged for casting in as standard, flanged for bolting down is available on request (bolts extra).
- Made of mild steel tube and section.
- Galvanised finish as standard.
- A variety of colour coated finishes are available on request (extra).
- Height above ground - 910mm
- Outside width - 700mm x 700mm
- Inside width - 624mm
- Tube diameter - 76mm
- Below ground - 250mm
- Height above ground - 500mm or 1000mm
- Also available for bolting down.
- Other lengths and sizes available on request.
- Reflective tape also available in various colours (extra).